u kno a fandom is broken when they have an “everyone is alive” au
• Grades are more important than your morals,emotional & physical health
• How to hate people in general
• To want to quit life weekly
• How to text/eat in class without getting caught
• Why I will never amount to anything
mitochondria is the powerhouse of the cell
and decided to pull a prank on my brother.
He sees the Doctor Who episodes a few days-weeks after I do. I’ve decided to exploit this for my own amusement.
While he sleeps, I’m going to draw those black marks up and down his arms and hands, and on my own face as well. He’ll wake up not knowing…
i don’t care if a character is immortal i want to know their age. their exact age. i want to know how many centuries they’ve been around. if they died before they became immortal i want to know how old they were then. don’t give me that “age: immortal” shit. do not go there